Elder McGhie's experiences as a missionary in Peru.

December 26, 2011

Christmas In Peru and Spencer got very FRUSTRATED!!!???

¡¡¡FELIZ NAVIDAD MI ESTIMADA FAMILIA Y
QUERIDOS AMIGOS!!!

Here is a 2 word summary of Christmas in Peru...  Beer and Fireworks!  Haha oh how I love PERU!  So Christmas was great I really enjoyed it.  I just cant believe that I have already had my 2 Christmases on my Mission!!!  And the next one I will be home!!  That is just SO WEIRD!  It was AWESOME to skype with you guys.  Thanks SO much, it was great to see your faces and talk to yall!!!  I hope you enjoyed it as much as me!

Thanks SO much for the gifts, I took pictures of them all and my new suit, the Christmas Tree that Ainsley made all decorated with the little cards and all that stuff...

Hi, this is me Carrie......HERE COMES THE FRUSTRATING PART AND THEN HE RUNS OUT OF TIME AND HAS TO GO??? OH WELL THERE IS ALWAYS NEXT WEEK =)!!!!!

BUT I cant seem to get a FREAKING computer that can read a USB or camera card.  Its SO ANNOYING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!   Sorry to say the least I'm a little frustrated cause I had a ton of pics from Christmas and a voice recording for Liney for her Birthday but of all the flippin computers I get stuck with.... 2 computers that don't work!!!  I mean honestly.... Sorry that is me venting.  Sorry this email is nothing, probably would be better if you dont put it on the blog this week cause this email is lame!! And my time is running out cause I had to let my zone go first on all the computers and then had to change my computer and well pretty much I got ripped off! YAY! Alright I hope your doing well and I'll try to find a computer that works next week see ya later!

And that was the whole email.............????  However he did write Caroline a very nice and funny email for her birthday but she doesnt want to share it on this blog........so I am going to put some pictures on of a p-day at the zoo and some others that I dont know where they go but they all happened in December 2011!!  Sorry, it was great to see him and talk to him on the 24th and he was happy then, so I think he just was frustrated and he totally ran out of time!!  He is still a cute and wonderful missionary....just goes to show you that...even though Caroline says that, I think Spencer is PERFECT, my Cute Spencer isnt quite perfect yet!! =) Anyway, I hope you all had a VERY MERRY CHRISTMAS =)!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!Carrie =)

Oops, I just saw this???? ....Spencer left this email for his Dad sometime before he left the internet cafe ......?????????????????? I guess he momentarily forgot that he has a mom too???? =) =) =) But I still love him!! =) Carrie (again)! =)
Hey Dad, I forgot to tell you that the shoes you sent me are AWESOME!!! They are beasts and I love them SO MUCH!  I wore them to church yesterday, but I am going to save them till 2012 so for 1 more week I'm going to destroy my already destroyed shoes and send you pics.. .hopefully!!! Sorry I was a little frustrated in my email to you guys cause I let everyone go first and then I got ripped off using terrible computers, but hey thats how the cookie crumbles... love yall! BYE!


A Baptism that looks like it was on Christmas
Eve but I am not sure who the cute young girl is???

Spencer and his companion Elder Vilca
at the Zoo!!!!!! =)


The Whole Zone at the Zoo!! 


Spencer and a pretend LLAMA!!!=)

I am not sure what this is...... but I think the whole Zone is
eating dinner together or lunch?????

No comments: