Elder McGhie's experiences as a missionary in Peru.

September 10, 2012

The title is coming, I forgot to copy and paste it and it is in Spanish so I cant remember it?? Sorry, Spencers Mom=O !!

I am still working on all the pictures..............they will be on here soon, I hope!!! =O!!!

HOLA MI ESTIMADA FAMILIA Y AMIGOS!
       Mi corazón esta llenísimo de gozo hoy día después de leer un poco de lo que pasó esta semana y muy muy animado porque…  ELDER SMITH IS MY FLIPPIN COMPANION!!!!!! YEAH!!! SO Monday night they called and said, hey Elder McGhie your comp has transfers… (my heart JUMPED for joy)   and I asked him, who is coming… .and they said ELDER SMITH!!! YEP that’s right my first companion in the MTC is my companion now!!!!!  Haha what a great blessing!  We are SUPER happy and working RE-CONTRA hard!!!  WE had 2 baptisms on Saturday and it looks like we will have 3 this week!  And then we will have 3 more the next week and 3 the next and meet our goal of 11 baptisms in my area!!! VIVA!!!!!  I am so happy right now and excited to work!  I hope we can end our missions together here in Huanuco that would be such a great way to go out!!! Just imagine I entered with Elder Smith and going out with Elder Smith!  It would be SO cool!!! SO we can only hope and pray for the will of the father and trust in him!
                SO I am also OVERJOYED to hear the BYU once again kicked but and UTAH LOST TO UTAH STATE!!! TENGA LO SUYO!!!!!!!!!!   TAKE THAT PAC 12 Haha!!!!!!!! I am SO calling Elder Madsen today!  And of course BYU Utah this week! SON!!!  So I totally wore my Peyton Manning jersey last night after planning session hoping to hear of a broncos victory!!! THATA BOY PEYTON!!!  Also this week arrived you dear elders about elder bendnar´s talk, thanks dad!!!  OH and I got a card from none other than ELDER DE JONG FROM JAPAN!!! HECK YEAH!  I was so happy to hear from him!  Tell him hi and about a month ago I got a letter From ELDER PAVIA!!! SO I need to write some serious letters to all my buddies, especially ELDER RIGBY who it appears to me is on his way to france!!! CUIDADO WITH HAIRY ARMPITS!!!  SO I am totally loving my mission and life is SO darn good right now.  I am so happy to hear that LINEY is at Alta and loving it, and that Mr. Pakcer is giving her a hard time!  I am going to send him a letter and liney can give it to him!  Tell liney I loved that history class, and my last year I was T.A. for pack daddy with the legend JAKE CORRY!!! HAHAH such good times!!!  And when they have test reviews Liney has to represent the family name and make the basket in the little hoop!
                So,
I am kind of blabbering on and on, because I am just so happy and excited about life right now!  Yesterday we have a meeting with the stake presidency here in Huancuco about how to strengthen the missionary work here, President Luna, the Stake Pres. is SO AMAZING!  He reminds me of Presidente Smith!  Man I love my mission, thanks for the cards and all you have done and do for me!  KEEP IT REAL

ELDER McGHIE!!!!
ps I attached mom´s bday recording and 1 from today!!!!



No comments: