Elder McGhie's experiences as a missionary in Peru.

October 31, 2011

Sorry, I am 2 weeks behind..................Oops!!

Hi,
Sorry, I am 2 weeks behind in updating Spencers blog...................I have no excuse except that I am sometimes an airhead..........thats the total truth =)!!


Quick update until I get this blog caught up............Spencer is still in Lima, Santa Anita but he has a new companion, Elder Keaton Brown from Arizona!!  Spencer sounds really great and is very happy!!  I promise I will get this blog caught up be later today.....that would be Monday, Oct.31st.................Oh and Happy Halloween =)!!!


Here are some Halloween pictures for you:


Marty is supposed to be dressed like Spencer
but Spencer would never wear those jeans????? Anyway,
Marty is wearing Spencers orange indoor soccer shoes
that I picked out and Spencers Peru hat so he is supposed to
be "Spencer" picking out his pumpkin but he, well he... Oh nevermind =)!

Spencers Pumpkin =)!




Ainsley, Caroline and Me with Spencer Pumpkin =)!

The Family and Natalee and Spencers pumpkin, minus me and Spencer!

More............ =)!

I put this in because I am never in pictures and so
I didnt want people to think I wasnt real so I put this picture
in and it isnt too beautiful of a picture of us all but here we are
Spencers Family at home with his pumpkin that we carved!!

No comments: