Elder McGhie's experiences as a missionary in Peru.

April 3, 2012

HAY CARAMBA!!!

April 3, 2012

Hola, 
SO, I imagine I need to explain a little about the pictures of me sleeping in the chapel…  Haha so last week I got sicker than I have been in my whole mission.  Last Monday my stomach  started to hurt and I thought I was just hungry because we had fasted the day before and I didn´t eat a lot of lunch…  turns out I had a stomach virus and slept about 2 hours that night and well 1 hour in the bathroom throwing up with the RUNS! YAY!  So I was bummed, first time I upchucked in my whole mission, it was a personal goal to not throw up, but hey I guess that’s about impossible for a Gringo in Peru for 2 years! But hey I almost made it 17 months!  So Tuesday morning after a very long night I had to get up at 6 to prepare the multi-zone conference, and so we went and were getting everything ready and I thought I was better, but I ended up in the bathroom throwing up AGAIN!!! YAY!Haha!  So, Sister Ardila saw me for 2 seconds and called me over and asked, ummm..... Elder McGhie are you alright?   I told her, well no, I am pretty bad actually!  So she sent me to one of the class rooms to rest and then later they gave me some pills that knocked me right out and I fell asleep in the chapel, so my comp and Elder Morales thought it was pretty funny and took some pics!  I found them amusing!Haha!!  The bummer is that I was supposed to travel to La Merced, that night, but that wasn’t going to happen so I didn’t get to go and be with Elder Brown… BUMMER!  I feel like I have said, “so” about 500 times!  Sorry, I cant write nor speak English!  But don’t worry mom I am all better and the good news is I lost 5  pound in less than 2 days!!! YAY!  And that inspired me and Elder Udall, cause he got really sick and went to the hospital and lost like 10 pounds, so now we are running in the mornings! HAHA!!
                Also I took all the pics  for the card board cutout that I have been waiting for my whole life but an elder lent me his adapter and the computer cant read it and I didn’t have time to copy the pics to my USB, I can send from my USB directly but from my card no! HOW ANNOYING!  So I will send em Saturday!   And I really feel bad for not sending Liney her package!  I have it all bought and ready  it’s a matter of putting it in a box and sending it to yall! Being sick with conferences has made me so busy that I don’t even have time to read the book of Mormon!  I miss studying SO MUCH!  But it’s all good, I just will keep on chugging here and I'm really sorry I haven’t sent yall cards or anything…   I'm going 100 mph but I just need to organize myself more…  So I'm sorry there isn’t much time, I am going to Huancayo with Elder Biliter, Elder Paolacci, Elder Vanwagoner, and Elder Echeverria, and we will be traveling together tomorrow, tell their moms hi from them, they are really great missionaries!    So My time is up I love you so much and I will send the pic Saturday!
Elder McGhie
Tell Collin thanks for the letter and I’ll talk about General Conference on Saturday, it was amazing!!!

THANKS FOR THE LETTER LINEY  I MISSED THEM A LOT!!!!!!! 17 MONTHS ON MY MISSION, CANT BELIEVE IT AND AINSLEY YOUR GETTING MARRIED! WHAT!? HAHA!

Add caption


Add caption

Add caption

Add caption


Add caption



Add caption


No comments: