Elder McGhie's experiences as a missionary in Peru.

April 30, 2012

Just a short one today!


Hola,

 SO this is going to be pretty darn quick, but I just wanted to stop by and tell you what’s going on.  So this week has been pretty good.  I’m sorry I couldn’t write earlier this week, but I was traveling through the cities of Peru!!!  Haha, so in 3 days I traveled one whole day, yes 24 hours haha!  I went from Lima to Huancayo (7 hours) then from Huancayo to La Merced 4 hours, from La Merced to a little town in the jungle called Villa Rica which was 3 hours to go due to construction, and 2 hours going back to La Merced on the same day and then that night traveling from La Merced to Lima 8 hours.  Yep from Wednesday in the Morning and Leaving Friday night to get to Lima Saturday morning a complete time of 24 hours!  Flip, I was pretty much dead when I got to Lima Saturday morning!  Haha but it was a great experience I was in divisions with Elder Biliter, who is a Champ!  And also in La Merced I was with Elder Rider from Salt Lake, it was pretty cool.  So that was pretty much my whole week traveling in splits.  So I will be sending a few pics and a tape recording and all that jazz in a few minutes.  I will give you a better recap on the voice recording!  I will send pics later tonight and a weekly recap tomorrow on tape... sorry!  LOVE YA!
ELDER McGhie


Elder Biliter, Elder McGhie and Elder Biliters companion

No comments: