Elder McGhie's experiences as a missionary in Peru.

May 3, 2012

I am so sorry that I havent kept this blog up to date!!

Our daughter is getting married tomorrow!!  It is the first wedding in our family and yes, our daughter Ainsley is getting married while Spencer is still on his mission!!  They seem fine about it, I am the only one who wants him here right now but I know he is where he is supposed to be and that is good!!


So tomorrow is the wedding and then my mom has knee surgery and then hopefully our life will get really boring and I will be able to catch the blog up!!  I really am sorry that I have been so terrible about updating the blog but having a wedding is really a surreal experience and very stressful!  It is good but bitter sweet as my oldest child's, childhood is officially over tomorrow!!  I will miss having her living here!!  Makes me cry but I know she is happy and she is marrying a wonderful person and they are going to be very happy!!  But I am going to miss her very much!!  Sometimes being a mom is hard on the heart!!! =)

No comments: