Elder McGhie's experiences as a missionary in Peru.

August 16, 2012

83 DAYS!

Hi,
This is of course Spencer's Mom, since I am the only person who writes on or updates this blog!=)  Yes,  I am counting the days until Spencer comes home!  Spencer on the other hand is not thinking about it because he is going to have a hard time knowing his fulltime mission is finished and that he will be leaving Peru!  So, he is serving each day like he is in the middle of his mission and not thinking about coming home, which is what he should be doing plus he is super busy so that is good!  I of course am happily counting down the days until I get to actually see my cute son for the first time in 2 years! Wow, I can't even believe that it will have been two years since I have seen Spencer in person!

Okay, I just had to write a post about how many days are left until Spencer comes home! Now I promise to get this blog up to date and stop daydreaming about seeing Spencer for real in ................ 83 days! =)

 I am going now,  to get this blog caught up to date!
 Bye!
Carrie =)


No comments: