Elder McGhie's experiences as a missionary in Peru.

August 29, 2012

OH DEAR.... ITS ME AGAIN, Spencers Mom and I am now 2 emails behind again!!!! =O

Hi there!! I just cant believe that I am 2 emails behind on this blog AGAIN!! Plus, I still haven't gotten all the pictures posted on here with the right emails!!  I guess I had better get my act together since there are only 71 days until my cute missionary comes home............I cant even believe it!!  It is so surreal to think that Spencer will actually be here in Utah at home with us!!  Oh my.............I really hope I don't hyperventilate and pass out at the airport!! =) 

I will try to get this blog all caught up very soon.........I just cant seem to get my act together but I will try harder, I promise!!!! ???

Well, I had better get to work.........but just one more thing.......did I mention that there are only 71 days left until Spencer comes home????  I AM TOTALLY COUNTING EACH DAY!! But I think it makes the time go slower............oh well, it is fun anyway!! =)

I hope all is well with all of you out there!! =)
Love,
Carrie.........the missionary mom of Elder McGhie!!! =)

No comments: